viernes, 29 de junio de 2012

"From fantasy to reality ,Tango"

                                           "From fantasy to reality, Tango"

                                                                              (tango)

I got involved with a fantasy,

for your prettiness inconceivable.

I wanted to go through a maze indecipherable


when I had to stick around.

I "sent" to the front as an athlete,

And the rope was too high.

Who forced me to get into this "can" ...

Now .. as I go ..

 

But there is always lake

To give away this "story".

It is good that I had no range,

in your vast domains princess.

The obscene reality ... as weight,

when you have to load, self ...

"Two plus two are four" ...

And ghosts do not count ...

 

I do not belong to this "collection" ...

Those charged tips, "top" ...

My God, I have always tested,

 like a "test tube" ...

Maybe ... could it be reality? ...

A different way of fantasy ..

We take it as a "great axiom"


 because, we believe absolute.

What else.apart .. the "parallel worlds"?

Ask to "Quantum Physics" ...

Best ... think about it ..

Chances are that vain ...

 

I swim always as an ascetic,

 in my thick "cloud of farts."

But this time I threw it as an "idiot" ...

And the pool was empty ...

The final wind-swept, my livelihood,

And I went straight to the bottom head ....

I expected the concrete floor ...

The "cold" actually gave me his "welcome" ...

                                                                             Daniel H Guasti

                                                                            pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario