lunes, 18 de junio de 2012

"Patio with Moon , Tango"


                  
                                                           “Patio with Moon , tango”         
                                                                                              (tango)




The thick Moon ...
Broom sweep the shadows.
And you come back alone,
into the abyss that I include.
The Tango is asking in turn,
in the deep night
Creating a climate in my,
unpaid memories.

Your memory frightens me,
  and breaks like a rose,
as frozen words,
no more sorrow, to be pink ...
A distant Tango covers me,
  so for me in light.
The guitar is deceptive,
  disturbed fantasy ...

Jasmine approaches me,
very haughty white.
Releasing the air as whiplash,
a cloud of perfume ...
And I doubt with a harsh,
that I can not solve.
The soul will have to be very open,
then come behind my answers ...
In the realm of Time and Matter ...
The reasons alone are pushed ...

The stars seem to me light,
response to light.
The improbable truths,
are made of wet ink.
The destination written on a page,
for ever, and understand.
Finitude is the only certainty ...
Lost in the odd hope ...
                                                                          Daniel H Guasti

                                                                        pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario