sábado, 9 de junio de 2012

"Interlude , Tango"

                                                       "Interlude, Tango"

                                                                                          (tango)

A "cello" singer pervasive internal space,

What separates us from "movement" ...

As acquitted silence ..

Deep in a fuzzy dream ...

The unusual habitat of a memory,

us is adjacent to both.

The most superb melody,

escaping above the hidden sky.

It takes like clouds, our implications,

in a lazy oblivion.

 

But the epilogue never be exempted ...

nor vain reminiscences ...

Your hands caress me even intemperate,

doing it again, mourn at dawn.

It is the hidden rhythm of a "coda"

that instigates my memory ...

We left the intrigues backward,

persuade me in my nightmares ..

 

I get on a chair,

to watch you in the distance,

and from that point ask for forgiveness,

to return to dream of you ...

I will not be delayed more neutral in our avatars,

I imposed this attitude, since you left ...

Today I prefer other possibilities,

to re-call.

The latest "Interlude" was not very friendly,

and expands as I smoke ... emotionally ...

It's a like a silent "cadence" brief,

that hurts me inside.

My expectations are no longer sinking ... ...

When you try to contradict what is expected ... ...

                                                                                   Daniel H Guasti

                                                                                    pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario