lunes, 11 de junio de 2012

"The Three Musicians , Tango"

                                          "The Three Musicians, Tango"

                                                                           (tango)

There were the three musicians,

playing in midfield.

A short distance from my house,

I could hear those bold Tangos ...

It was a summer night

completely crashed.

The moon shone with courtesy,

these three musicians lonely ...




Like ghosts at night,

playing in the most unexpected.

One ... with guitar

the other with flute,

and the last with a "bellows".

Marvel was not irreverent,

and my astonishment knew no bounds ...




Could be expected, other music ...

A "figure", a "milonga" ... a "style",

Common to these payments ...

in a graceful night with the moon.

They played with great fervor,

as on a stage and dancing couples.

I found the "bicherío" whole

choirs tried them around.




It was all a metaphysics out of control ...

And imagine cost.

Accurately measured the distance,

the number of steps,

They kept playing with unusual care,

with bars, well accented ...




It was ... when I started to feel a great curiosity,

and took a deliberate decision ...

Total madness ... I would not amaze,

in a world without reason.

The music is very loyal to his friends,

I decided to approach with great respect ...

I chose a bottle of my best wine,

I took three fine crystal glasses ...


But when I got near them ....

The three musicians disappeared!.

Only managed to listen to the music of remanidos Tangos,

that between the "yuyal" went missing ...

As if my escape,

to re-engage in the mystery ...

                                                                               Daniel H Guasti

                                                                                pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar
"bicherío" =many insects
"yuyal" =tall grass

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario