miércoles, 20 de junio de 2012

"Recapitulation , Tango"

                                                   "Recapitulation, Tango"
                                                                             (tango)


Who knows ... you can return,
to recover again.
The possibilities are settled,
mixed feelings ...
I never regret,
when I face something decided.
I'd rather go to the "certain percentage"
and settle for what I get.
With a noble goal ... like a Tango ...
A "Recapitulation" I promise ...

This is not to do pacts ...
We know this is fiction.
To undo the knot wrong,
have to strive.
Leave behind the heavy burden,
That anchors you in the past.
I do not grieve the failure,
if I invited the enthusiasm ...
Well, I will always carry in my luggage,
the love I have for you ...

The ulterior motives ...
Hovering in my head.
They are scum "fulera"
burned with fire ...
pour in the trash,
  to relieve this torment ...

We are two empty glasses,
ready to be filled ...
To toast together
with a new back ...
A hope that one day, we left,
above a table.
Today ... are other promises,
anything else is "chances ...
So my "tie knot" ...
I will give several turns,
Not to stay,
  as a miserable "cork" ..
again ... drifting ...


"Fulera" = ugly

                                                              Daniel H Guasti
                                                              pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario