jueves, 28 de junio de 2012

"From reality to fantasy , tango"


                                             "From reality to fantasy, Tango"
                                                                                          (tango)
Well I know that I can not ...
And I start to fantasize.
Your image haunts me like,
although ... much I try.
We only chance we have,
Fortunately we do not have ...
Much less when it comes to feelings.
We escapes through the windows ...

There ... you have absolute freedom ...
With fantasy, everything is possible ...
It is the sin of the destitute,
illusion, which is redeemed ...
The word is nested ...
if it is true ...
The semantics is losing its solemnity,
the scope of a fable.
Cause sleep is the ultimate,
to despair of ever dream ...

One must know how to mock the hopes,
if not contaminated.
A pure "line" self-esteem grows,
  and receive it, with a smile.
The deeper syncretism ...
  I choose to mock, bohemia ...
Never go missing,
Those who make you mad,.
but one, if you have the audacity as a focus,
However, little by little he adecenta.
within the limits of the universe, is accommodated
Better to fables ...
And do not stop being optimistic.

It occurs to me, asking,
if you mean something to her.
I foresee with this fantasy ...
To suppose so ...
They are all conceived traps
to think strongly in your beauty.
I swear I'll delete my longings with a "rubber" ...
The expiration of the "berretín" ...
And finished "dry" like a plant ...


"berretín" = delusion

                                                                                Daniel H Guasti
                                                                                pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario