jueves, 7 de junio de 2012

"Laughter on mi guitar , Tango"

                                                      "Laughter on my guitar Tango"
                                                                                          (tango)


Leaning against the wall ...
In my dark room,
ghosts arise.
I hear them every night,
are clusters of laughter,
whispers emerging from his mouth,
My intimate guitar.
As if to make fun of my clumsiness,
and never reached its depths,
The mystery she holds,
is hermetic "Alchemist" ...

Sometimes, impotence ...
I try not pontificarla.
And I have no letter,
to try to apologize.
With these mysterious "sprites"
my guitar treasures.
It is the "prelude" to the warmth of dawn,
its expansive content "box" ...
The bird song, remains,
sublimated into the wood.
Allusive melodies ...
The lofty mountain music ...

But it has nothing to reproach,
My guitar generous ...
I always honor you,
offering promises.
It has the power of a planet ...
Able to kneel to the rabble.
In his memory stands the arrogance ...
Like a white rose emphatic ...
With the "Tango" becomes "canchera" ...
With "Folk", nostalgic ...
With "Bach" caresses the soul ...
And me ...
She teases ...
Yh! ... I can not do anything ...
I reply with petty "funny faces" ...

                                                                        Daniel H Guasti
"Canchera"= lordly                                                                        pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario