viernes, 31 de enero de 2014

"Fictions or parallel realities , Tango"

                                                 

                                                " Fictions or parallel realities , Tango"
                                                                                          ( tango )
I'm seeing more concrete , that virtual ...
Length in front of me .
With your dilettante sympathy , I receive ,
And there , You 're ...
Populating dawn
prohibited within a dream.
Your stuff is as solid as granite ,
same ... the merciless reality ...

I speak , so happy, you're ,
and laughed without limits or borders.
Allied with my happiness austere
you is surrounding an " enigmatic Geometry " .
 Maybe a "dimensional " mystery
but it matters little to me , and I ignore it .
Nobody dares to " audit me " this dream,
these feelings ...
That perfidious "reality" has denied us .

The " Fiction " I have thrown in a " bin "
 and everything is so real, like this happy confusion.
Least utopian than conviction ,
my fervent demands have already been materialized.
I found the "hidden key " to Fate, and subjugation,
a perishable always unfair and "destination" ...
Since the "dimensions" you're talking about ...
Worlds from what ? So lucky ... ...

They are greedy perks of "stingy figurehead " ...
Which often petty you the future .
For letting me back in Ti ...
I had to pry with a dream.
 But this " Dream " is much more real,
our perfidious "reality."
So full of slander and brutality,
that "reason " is narrowed to the "zero" ...

With this " physical reality," I no longer subordinated me ,
 and would " subvert " before their precise "laws."
Now is my " true insanity " , the rushing me ,
 a dignified way , to "liberate " .
The afternoon of Buenos Aires ,
it loses its ocher off ...
And clumsy "providence" ... confused ...
And nothing tastes ... which makes ...
And crying with happiness ...
and Tu ... always by my side ... with great fervor ... and Cheerful ...
                     
  Daniel H Guasti /
 pisulinoal@yahoo.com.a

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario