miércoles, 29 de enero de 2014

"Sudden piano , Tango"

                                           

                                                      " Sudden piano, Tango"
                                                                             ( tango )
Since I met you ...
Everything I find more liable ...
Less rapid ,
time and not rushing me , nor does .
In search of banalities ,
living blind to the beauties of the day.
The flowers of my neighbor
 I returned just now wonders ...

I went from a sustained "Crescendo "
 Peace to "sudden piano ."
Before, I sensed a "long silence "
something not common in my busy life .
You make me space of time you inflicted , "broad "
and this has made ​​me eternal.
Rigid yesterday ...
I have " transcript " ... another " Moves" ...

Now, you hear other music,
ennobled by subtle " arpeggios " .
The colors of the afternoon, the " look "
the shadows of the night, I have lightened .
Since I've known you,
emerged , a spring in my eyes.
Not always, I am what I say ,
but today I dare say that I am ... Other .

Nerve " Batuta " ...
With that I ran in the " Presto " .
It subsided as wind,
it passes through the neighborhood when asleep.
The " Dace " of my fate ,
I have been leaning to luck.
At last , impertinent ,
I 've disciplined my forgetfulness.

You, me judicious release of Time,
and I live in a " lapse " , unique and eternal.
Your abundas ... that in almost all ...
I 've stuck with your " sayings " .
What I have achieved , you,
little discernment has ...
It is my great desire, will endure next to you ... as a "foundation "
I invite the " finiteness " ... that " vomit " , his brash ...
                                                                Daniel H Guasti
                                                                pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario