viernes, 24 de enero de 2014

"You , Me , and the same dream , Tango"


                                   

                                                    "You, Me , and the same dream , Tango"
                                                                                               ( tango )
Forever Yours , You're in my longing,
encouraging your unusual beauty .
Strives , Moon,
 illuminating the " gate "
 And those patios,
 with floors and sky.
There are also those fleeting shadows,
incestuous and fear,
From longer to see you again ,
dreaming again, waking ...

Among the perplexed cavities enclosing the Quarter
longer seek our loneliness .
With a fervor , kind,
and a body , uncertain ...
I feel that I have peeled ,
 blind portals virtuality.
Towards any " Azar "
I'll find you in the "infinite" immeasurable ...

My goals are very worthy for others
But the enigma is atrocious.
Just think, I 'm going ...
me your true beauty is exaggerated .
The streets will never forget ,
an illusion of " dark eyes " ...
Without You know ... I 'm lost ...
We need ! Me repeat ... ...

The disappointment and fantasy
all, they are even.
Given your many mysteries ,
You ... are in place .
I know that in your empty room ,
went around a ' troll ' .
Within your mirror betrays me a name,
is weaving a thread .
The always " weaves " on your charisma ,
which ceases , my misfortunes .

Since this the " my Dream Guitar "
Biggest her gentle " Tremolo " ...
Not all the infamy of this universe ,
It will power, we ...
There ... that " Augur" charting our paths ,
The same dream fortuitous path .
I already am , the "other side "
and ready , to hold you ,
You both took our " roles " infallible ...
We are already putting together the same ... Sleep ...
                                                   Daniel H Guasti
                                                   pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario