sábado, 18 de enero de 2014

"Dreams Managed, tango"


                                                   

                                                      "Dreams Managed , Tango"
                                                                                   ( tango )
It was both ...
What I have felt for You ...
Tanta, that atrocious madness
I've asked for help.
Help , the sky,
this way I manage my dreams.
Where I consistently lose ...
By loving , dreaming ...

I saved the Albar ...
in my endless insomnia.
" Bebo " as good remedy ,
a "handful " of absurd melancholy.
I augure , a better day,
free , from madness.
With my managed Dreams
my sanity , is reconciled.

It backslide in your dream , is agony ...
And I do not want more insolidaridad .
If the destination , I opened his warren "portal "
if not instigated by me , a huge vanity.
It will be better and in the end ...
Trying , to forget .
The " idiots " are " separate " ...
That embarrassment I still dream, yet.

Still , hurts me , your sympathy ,
 incorruptible and your memories .
For nothing is judged , repetitive,
oblivion, awarding you .
Tends to the false " allegory "
Al Ti strip me , for just a moment .
To me, I still much " prisson "
bribe to access my misery.

It is foolish project ,
when one is burning all the " folders " .
All answers to disperse " Azar "
vain and useless " complaint."
With dreams well "managed" ...
The " entelechy " always ceases.
But not for too "precise" ...
The " watch" ... I grant " under " ...
                                             Daniel H Guasti
                                             pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario