lunes, 6 de enero de 2014

" Entelechies , Tango"

                                             

                                                             " Entelechies , Tango"
                                                                                ( tango )
Among " weeds " and fences,
with sadness, " vacant " .
The " entelechy " climbed to his " throne,
prohibited by more steps.
I'm always thinking that You , come back,
distracted as a layman.
The reality , gave me permission,
to tell stories, this fantasy.

Use as a weapon oblivion
against unarmed your lies.
None of it gave me good results . ,
and am suffering , yet.
Yo, I thought you too mine
but that has lasted very little.
Nothing, I knew your evanescence
 Your ostentaras or that , "wings" .

Now my soul is just empty
among so many twists and turns .
You beat me , all " , ever "
between the absurdity of your " pipe dreams " .
A vast dawn
he rebelled , his best Star.
And the contraption , do not despise,
has woven its thin " plot" ...

What ostentatious ! Geometry
try , trace your beautiful face.
The guitar was singing alone ,
" Tangos " ... melancholy ...
You left me sad " score "
I styled my tears shed .
In the " vicarious ", " Vigils "
 I have been many things but in you ... no ...

Now ... just sleep, my saves me ,
for the " pipe dream " ... Viva.
Less bountiful that unfair
You will be , the cruel cause of my agony
Now ... the fact I do " postponed "
 so grim and less , "selective " .
Who ... could cover , your affable " mystical " ...
Who ... could, with your virtual " pipe dream " ...
                                                 Daniel H Guasti
                                                 pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario