jueves, 16 de enero de 2014

"The Secret , Tango"

                                       

                                                      " The Secret Tango"
                                                                        (Tango )
Build on divination
would have been a real shame .
To listen , I do not want ,
I've never been a coward.
But was " hang" the enigma, unpunished
and she fled with her ​​secret.
Now my unknowns are too poor ,
and the secret was me , obsession ...

Perhaps a conqueror spirit
everything would have been easier.
I'm full of " infinite "
and my arguments, capsized .
I preferred that none of you, I keep me away ,
 and my silence , I became great secrecy.
What secret? Could interfere ... between our destinations ...
So proud ... and "hyper - sized " ...

I try not to say ,
But You have set a limit ...
Now it is my misfortune,
the crying , for disclosure.
It is well that this is ephemeral,
sordid , yet rigid , the past.
I did not care , a tight story
but last in your happy future.

The tempest of your sweetness ,
It has lasted too little.
Well is that all hiding a secret,
under our intimate carpets.
Today , I will never forget this sad spring
I look forward to seeing you,
Who knows? Where you left
to hide in the field of your stillness ...

Perhaps the secret carries a " magical power "
when I left , definitely Ti ...
Perhaps, in my uncertain future ,
thus be more fruitful ...
Perhaps that dark " Secret"
disbelieve , denied your repentance ...
Perhaps the " Secret" , want to remain " secret " ...
To shed an occasional " intruder " ...

                                                       Daniel H Guasti
                                                       pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario