viernes, 10 de enero de 2014

"Spying , Tango

                                                                 

                                                                     " Spying , Tango"
                                                                                   ( tango )
Smite the wiring ...
The tall grass of the vacant lot ...
where I , I spy ,
from a distant horizon.
And the night owl patio light ,
 Crouching in the shadows.
Already a revealing window portends ,
infinite adventure.
I watch you from afar with telescope " pirate "
the " curtain backdrop of flaming ,
 Where is " projected " , Fortune,
silhouette of cheerful your naked body ...

In my detriment appeased ,
I sleep with your beautiful eyes and your black lashes.
Tomorrow , I will go to meet you,
with a promising optimism ...
I've been rich , on those afternoons ,
and now , to you looking like my wish.
In your vicinity , I'll be benefitted
nearby, to be able to grab your hands ...

The " epiphany " will return me to the miracle ,
fervor and the expected time.
See you in the corner ,
your corner , the " patios promising ."
 I will wait for a future, " elucidatory "
illusion as a " figurehead " ...
It is always promising , a " geometry "
where I , I look back ...

As a " car" , to read the sky,
with its two " poles " high,
 and is absent from his horse,
well ... I approach Thee ...
Not without much , presume,
of hope , calm.
Predestined to defeat
my " utopia" will fight.

I've spied on my private slits
those of my usual, " cracked " soul ...
I wanted to know your daily habits ,
to suffer no surprises .
Is the enigma that you dare,
and today , I challenge you .
I know you will be exposed to rejection,
but that , I care ...
If waiting , I spent hours ...
 And I 'm already ... " petrifying " ...
                                                   Daniel H Guasti /
                                               pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario