miércoles, 8 de enero de 2014

"Empty House, Tango"


                                         

                                              " Empty House , Tango"
                                                                   ( tango )
Perhaps ... you know, those docile doors
May she will return .
If you have left a " reverential shuffles "
to tape , my sorrows .
I have seen the night dragged on,
patients in your windows .
Whenever I 'm in search of hollow hopes,
in that " empty house " ...

I punishment as a "devout " without mercy,
in the mood for adivinarte .
Is , the " ghost " , which persuade me ,
for me , to try again ,
 There are shadows in the dark,
that slip through the " gate " of a desolate house.
As a rough " symposium " on the stairs
 has grown " weed " of my nostalgia ...

Dense, back,
melancholy, constantly instigates .
As the horizon , waiting
the warm sun in the morning.
The "transmuting " del Barrio, night
 with aroma of jasmine ,
there is a " chorus of violins "
that always accompanies my gradient crying .

I have seen the moon become entangled in the " poplar "
your lush garden.
The habit of time prescribed there ...
fair, in that greedy source .
And like a thief, reluctant,
climbs , the walls.
And that Moon shared ...
And that moon ... penitent ...

I'm giving an " order" ...
to the moon ... " volvedora "
Empty your "room" , empty your shadow,
and those " elves " marauders " .
Circulating on the playground,
to swallow , twilight .
In his long sleep, tight trees,
dream ... with the " blackness " of your braids ...
I'm watching you ... down the stairs ...
And ready for a hug ... hug me ...
                             Daniel H Guasti
                            pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario