viernes, 17 de enero de 2014

"Imposible woman , Tango"

                                                                   

                                                           " Impossible woman , tango"
                                                                                               ( tango )
It is unfair , compared to your beauty, say ,
not you meant me , nothing
The fable of the " Fox and the Grapes " ...
the "ego" that consistently, disbands .
I strayed into a region , adversely
within a broader charisma.
Gullible in " Wonderland" ...
You have not been outside ...

I watched as the night dragged on,
in the calm paths.
I saw a silver moon shining,
in your black lashes.
Across the " utopias "
I knew , of limits.
Always are , those gray shadows
to say , - ... Where are you crazy ? -
What's wrong - ! ...

It's for You, too this lady ..
position yourself ... for you . -
- Do not blow more above your " letters "
Yyyhhh ...Stop fooling property ! ! . -
Painted with brush
I perceived as a dripping paint.
Without my "Elo " he " can not believe " ...
If I was "playing " in " third " .
And no , "red" .

Now there are only "oracles " who never see me ,
protests, promises are gone
I prefer , for that window ,
where spying , your disdain ...
" Rozarte dress " was my immediate ,
 else was forbidden by foolish ...
To be a spectator only " stick "
I have been an elected ...

One has to be located at the height of his dreams ,
 and impossible not to get involved with .
From there, go climbing levels
While not forget to use the " adjectives "
It is the " fig tree " in my neighborhood ,
 above the " Jasmine " ...
As imploring , forgetfulness
and not believing in vain , " fantasies " .
There's always a pleasure to read novels ...
and check ... Not have been the only ...
                                                      Daniel H Guasti
 "Elo" = Chess handicap                 pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario