sábado, 11 de enero de 2014

"How , to explain? , Tango"

                                     

                                                 " How to explain? , Tango "
                                                                             ( tango )
To explain you ? ... Discover you ? ...
to find you ? ? ... Understand you ? ...
It is so vast , nonsense ,
the brevity of these verses,
Not even , I reached a "level "
transcribe my instinct ...
You ... you have wined the mystery ,
as a dark and big " Upper Room ."
At the expense of the ignorant time
ande rest ,  any logic ...

Repeated as a mirror to your face ...
 I could not cover my infinite amazement.
 And besides all ...what a paradox ! ...
Also ... you are too , fine, .
The alcohol, which always insists on moving fights,
today was my favorite ally .
I'm recalling , with care,
and my hand trembles glass ...

Ignorant of " adjective " he proved ...
As explain in shallow words.
I have defeated all logical ,
requirements and unbeatable .
Fraught with unknowns spent , time ,
as a rare " equation " unresolved .
"Mathematics " , have already been acquitted ,
in reason of the unexpected .

As retry develop, that blissful moment
that I will ever meet.
If you let me , naked ,
with a false map in the city , lost ...
A voids your faithful , yet I have not found ,
 as inaccurate and as enigmatic .
On the border of my mess ,
all the " tricks" are decrypted , your " frames " ...

Lightened of its alardosas perks
unholy misery, fled with their shadows.
Having , to deal with her,
put her forehead to her dishonor .
Outside they have been , known boasts,
of which always improper " fortune " arrogates .
It is already been done "companion" ...
But "nothing" to explain ... without " nothing " to deserve ...
                                                              Daniel H Guasti / pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario