sábado, 4 de enero de 2014

" Fields of Reasons, Tango"

                                                   



                                                          " Fields of Reasons, Tango"
                                                                                    ( tango )
Maybe because no more superfluous to justify ,
Your what , you made me .
From a "Field of reasons " nothing explicit ,
even today , do not judge .
No desire to return to tame the " contraption "
and all the excesses that hoard .
Your " Algebra " is so enigmatic ,
exceeding , the vast Ocean.

Thee do we govern , other apocryphal swings ,
so difficult to decipher.
I'm trying to lighten ,
 your bygone , Springs .
So romantic ... as " acrobats "
 in this , my tense agony.
Let's play both a " clay mud "
where "chaos" never laments ...

I'm naming from afar ,
waiting for your return.
Well is that you are not pathetic,
rid of any "logic" .
We've gone through too many feats ,
while ignoring your faithful " unknowns " .
Like God needs us both ,
to build , its curious "Architecture" .

The miracle you is a chimera,
but better , imagine.
Not for long I wait ,
I get the best of Ti .
In a "Field of reasons," I missed,
begging ... " merits " ...
Solo, the time that I hope will pave is profane,
 and erect , the best " fantasy " .

Your beautiful image, and undefiled ,
dry profile of repentance.
But I do not care , as I follow,
expense , than by you, I 'm sorry.
I always envisto as " clever " as my " enemy,"
while in a "Field of reasons," I get involved ...
Where Am I ... Where do I go? ...
What ever I find you, .
If you constantly , you show me Your will ,
by glass of my mirror ...
teasing you in front of me...

 / Daniel H Guasti
pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario