lunes, 30 de septiembre de 2013

"Practice of Detachment No 2 , tango"


                                             

                                                 " Practice of Detachment No. 2, Tango"
                                                                                       ( tango )
Night Under the shade of the trees ,
Today I am telling you ... bye ...
Because if ... because I get the urge ...
and do not you dare , ask forgiveness .
 I'm about to send you this " e- mail " ,
and that you save , the better ...
The keys I press with my fingers,
know nothing of indecision, or tremor ...

It's too late for you to ask me , please! ...
For You , I go knowing .
Many times I 've spent in front of a revelation ,
and I have not noticed.
At the end of the "storm "
 the case , the calm of the solution.
The Tango , your most loved ,
for your arrogance , you are " out of tune " ...

I 'll take care of your pain,
or your perfidious melancholy.
No one 's going to throw a "lifeline "
 if this one time , I finally spilled the truth .
It blurs , forgetfulness,
 the " titiriteo " You and you are finished .
A landfall , unavoidable ...
From my unquestionable , renunciation ...

Helping you ... all over ...
A light ... In the judgment of my doubts.
Now do not ask me , but indulgences
I'm not " Monk " , for your passion.
The end , you showed ...
At least you expected ... You .
I did not even drag my "faults " , loaded ,
 knowing my dignity , untied ...

But ? ...what?... I've done with my " Laptop" ...
Just press ... " Send" "
And now I " dress up " ...Relief ! .
No ... I did not want this ... now that I think ...how awful! ! .
By God ! ... As in " Yahoo " ...Suspend this shipping! ,
 by unrepentant madness tonight , I looked ...
I 'm sending you "e- mail" my apologies ...
The previous ... knees I beg you ...Take him ! ...
                                                                                      Daniel H Guasti
   "titiriteo" =Handle as a puppet                                  pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario