jueves, 19 de septiembre de 2013

"Forced forgetfulness, Tango"


                                           

                                                    "Forced forgetfulness Tango"
                                                                                       (tango)
The "odd", detachment,
today is giving me his ass.
Oblivion is "anathema" treading,
my esteem and my pride uneven.
The inscrutable deity, as a decree
  I imposed a "fence".
The one that I can not jump, but I fall,
under the spell of your beautiful eyes.

I saw, as my last hope,
sank into the silent shade.
I saw on the sidewalks the profile of your face,
a covert corner.
My steps, looking but not found,
  resignation, your eyes on the road.
Never, fits oblivion
with the cold laws that dictate ...

In a word, I have looked,
  I have suffered for You.
I reach the future, to define,
these feelings, they do not decline.
The Alba, who stalks the day
never understood, indulgences.
I lack in height, or strength,
to get rid of this vile crossroads.

My poor condition, if anyone,
against random, it dictates.
They will be very intricate, the late,
and I will pray for you, in all you can.
The dump will be immense sadness,
as the "Greek bowl" in the spring.
I well know, that my disappointment usual
but inmentible, I was not popularized ...

I swear I'll believe in you, for the rest of my days,
although I bump into the limits of my appearance.
I know I will be waiting, night out,
  my intense anger, and your elusive figure.
Will break the rigid canons, their "allegories" ...
Ya know ... Best ... She is forgetting ...
But even God, can put pressure on my "Cause" ...
In an infinite time ... as infinite as your funny "Mermaid boobs" ...
                                                   
                                                       Daniel H Guasti
                                                      pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar                          

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario