sábado, 14 de septiembre de 2013

"Useless Nostalgia , Tango"


                                     

                                                "Useless Nostalgia, Tango"
                                                                            (tango)
The greedy luck,
by frivolous streets, flee,
when one, but the claims.
As elliptical, you were,
musings that I defraud,
in fact, more verifiable.
Although I open the windows of my mind,
to the useless imagination ...
Little of You, I will manage to get ...
   Or in my fable, to me, bring ...

You never know detachment, indulgent,
  When? Diluted ... in consciousness.
That moment was a treacherous trap
I swallowed it, by imprecavido.
The waves of the sea, and erased,
your footprints in the wet sand.
It is short, the distance,
that separates me from that last one.
The memory will never shut up,
to announce, remorse.

They were only scattered fragments,
of what both have lived.
Today only, I're implying,
a vile resignation.
Expend, your evocation,
in the coming days are the same.

Risk and love are always fraternal,
when unites the distance.
Diverge reality, fantasies,
if not exhausted, the bickering ...
I judge convenient, do nothing ...
not even, promote repentance.
Give freedom to the unpredictable,
since precisions are singing me the fact ...

The tired words of the "Book",
that between the two, we have written.
In this since I installed, eternal ...
And I assigned, or a little of the desired peace.
  Mere statistics, I shall,
the "probability" of your expected call.
Only You, I was a worn photo, in flames ...
and your name ... in my dreams, it will repeat ...
                                                                            Daniel H Guasti
                                                                           pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario