jueves, 12 de septiembre de 2013

"Dusk at the Patio , Tango"

                                                         

                                               "Dusk at the Patio, Tango"
                                                                                            (tango)
One afternoon ... A date ...
The near, departs.
Those who are, and have been,
discriminates against them, my memory.
The evening, round the house,
  And she "afantasmada" swimming in the fountain.
As an "elf" resplendent,
in the courtyard, it is star.

The idle source, yawning,
where the moon always reflected.
The changing shadows, seek your figure,
while the night is still.
In said mirror surface,
  in extreme convincing.
The arrogance of those "roses" are my seed,
  which supports your ambiguous name ...

The "Azares", I find, convincing,
and you know ... the Aurora.
The colors I suggested the day
the faded, a brief look at the dew.
Forgetfulness, never complains,
Because, I am very close to my.
When the promise begins to withdraw,
bent backs, like a big spring push.

My dream, is what evokes you, tonight ...
With a fervor, crazed.
The pain that I have suffered,
do not add them to your "account".
The "fate" of twilight calls me,
through the cracks, but suggestive.
I prevents the certainties are no longer available,
in the course of my happiness.
What has not, forms or "laws",
  as morphology, a flame ...

It was the prodigy, who handed me this letter ...
  And that feeds, of worn "cards.
  They are pilgrims, these assumptions,
a "function" that afflicts us ...
There ... where I traced the precise "curve",
my faithful, melancholy ...
The hands that I have, and are, mine ...
Dream, we're dancing the "Tango" together ... And that transpire ...
                                                    Daniel H Guasti / pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario