sábado, 7 de septiembre de 2013

"THE FEAT ;Tango"


                                                   

                                                   "THE FEAT, Tango"
                                                                              (tango)
Much ... I've been waiting,
and I feel that now is the time.
I'm going to "deal" with all
confess, what I feel.
A while ago, that I am researching,
with an effort, "detective".
I am less asleep than awake,
to understand, it's my last chance ...

The challenges, sometimes you get ...
Others end in "fire".
The procedures are very hidden luck,
and sweat in the door undecided.
The cunning, always leads,
when the goal is valuable
I for gamble with you,
I can move a mountain.

I pardon the "slap"
  to enroll, by daring.
If you are a "scattering" of beauty,
with your deep blue eyes.
The speech, and what I have,
after it, patiently, "Deconstructed".
I hope that when this against her,
"Derrida", I put "stuttering".

I chose to play me in my last "hand",
tired of "orejear", the "letters".
I accepted this "departure" calm ...
And I had enough time to analyze it.
Better, is losing a dream,
  and no ... to go "unless".
Nothing ... understand, all my friends,
When you see me, with That ...

If a "Berretín", it burns ...
Preferably, jugártela "in depth".
But ... a pure "lamentos bobo"
over time, it makes you "trauma" ...
I'm coming ... walking towards Ella ...
and forehead, held high.
The "Prowess" ... you will be fulfilled ...
Before "cock crow" ...
                                                                     Daniel H Guasti
       "Berretín"= delusion
        "lamentos bobo" = silly excuses
                                                                       pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario