sábado, 28 de septiembre de 2013

"At the Bondi , Tango"


                                                 

                                                          " At the Bondi , Tango "
                                                                                    ( tango )
I have decided , that no longer makes sense ...
Being constantly , cross our eyes.
From seat to seat ...
Or by the reflection , a window ...
 He was instrumental yesterday when you turned your ,
and gave me a smile .
Tomorrow, me " I will play "
and will opt for sitting by your side ......

Smash , the first ice
 to confess how much I like you.
Tired of waiting ... " Epiphanies "
and fearing , not finding .
And I never , I get the " Bondi "
if , that You are not .
And yesterday ... that chance,
to get up, to "give the seat " ...

I became the " gil " and I stood by your side ...
with my anxious "enforcement" , I described your beautiful face .
 Then I took a chance , a little below ...
and grabbed a tingle , seeing your breasts implied .
So voluptuous , I had to grab the handrail ,
to not fall off ass ...
That there is something between us , I am persuaded ,
And that gives me , more security ...

But I know well that these things , sometimes you get ...
And other ... you stay, " paying " .
I 've been too , " cleaned up " ,
and it is time for " the Encare " .
 And I know the unknown, is latent ,
the fear of having to " spend a Summer " ...
But I do not care ... Hung the handrail ,
I give you my " jump " more risky.
I applaud for " reckless" ...
The whole passage ... Perhaps also " native peoples " .
A "round mortal " with a " loop " ...
Then fell , surrendered at your feet ...

Before You get off the " One hundred and ten " ...
 And I left alone , as a " Hermit" .
Feeling that " vibrate " together, it gives me a lot of encouragement ,
 "In phase" , I go with "advantage" ...
Tomorrow , I will comply with courage , challenge,
 and I hope the " Bondi " not go "to handle "
Just in case to " The Upload " I've loaded a lot " guita " ...
Lest I run out of "credit" ... for " asshole " ...
                                                               
     "Bondi" = a bus                                                                   / Daniel H Guasti
                                                                                                 pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar
     "Encare" = decide seduce

     "The Upload" = card to page for travel

      "guita" = money

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario