martes, 10 de septiembre de 2013

"The dream of Pxiatrus , Tango"

                                           


                                                     " The dream of Pxiatrus , Tango "
                                                                            ( tango )
                                                                         ...to Lionel.
That City ... so absurd and hilarious ...
That City ... which , I can not do , forget .
Where the light of dawn , precede , the nonsense ,
and in my mind this dream , embarrassed .
As my name is " Pxiatrus "
the Great " Lord of the Universe"
Today I was thanking him ,
Well , in this dream ,
My I have rebelled , the unknown " Chaos " ...

I have seen that distant planet " blue " ,
whose inhabitants call it , "Earth" .
Close to one of their "poles" , the city is located ,
one " orb " inconceivable , given the name of " Buenos Aires" .
I've been warned by a huge moon ,
spilling , by the docile " suburbs " .
 And that enlightened " street art " , called " Currents "
that more than sleep, is a "nightmare " .
And a great avenue , with its narrowness prohibited
with a " rough granite " within a " circle " .

My dream has unveiled me , a subtle music,
less flat ... they learned .
With a "dance " , worthy of the Gods ,
Plastic , harmonica and incorruptible .
This City , flies with the " adorns " solid " gray prisms "
as if it were built by " eclectic , Albures " .
Nothing there is as " etheric " as our majority " bosons " ...
 Well ... any object can be reflected by a mirror.
The "Luna bent " in a sunset, I have seen ,
the return of " beautiful women " from their offices , by a street.
It is denoted in their walk , certain " cadence " and melancholy ...
 Like music, that the City owns.

Fortunately , these dreams I will repeat, always ,
therefore exists in me, a strange mixture of awe and wonder .
So different to ours, orderly Planet
 where expires, the " random " , and the unpredictable.
Know ... that the ephemeral, aims eternities
that there is contempt for " archaic " ...
These dreams I have given to Me , a valuable example
 and it is to live in such a " chaos " also can .
Back to dream this unusual city Me, I always favored ...
Encouraged by that awful music ... they call "Tango" ...
                                                                                     Daniel H Guasti
                                                                                     pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario