viernes, 6 de septiembre de 2013

"Lies in the Window , Tango"


                                                     

                                                   "Lies in the Window, Tango"
                                                                                   (tango)
Your image, which precedes the twilight,
I see in the window, day after day.
I well know, I think this fantasy,
so you must decrease, the daily pain.
I cushioning, Calvary,
my possible falls.
The strength of the vigil,
before You, fades ...

The thresholds quiet neighborhood, are ennobled,
When the evening is hovering, the courtyard.
  Moment, which adorn the window with your face,
or with your flirtatious smile.
There will be a tap, dripping ... always,
Nothing is subject to rigid precision.
The salubilidad of your black eyes, is enormous,
Your projecting me to reality, less insolent and credible ...

Without knowing your loveliness , you introduce me,
material, then I "hit" in my dreams.
I am sure that, night out,
there is a moon, which I expected.
By the way, regained his sanity,
give me a reason, as a pretext,
I in my dream ... I dream awake ...
Let Your ... turn me're dreaming.

From that window, bluish,
  so blue, like the best of your heavens.
In describing the true image of your face,
memory, I premeditated.
As if in a "Math Series" infinite ...
You will return, each must "Term".
That lie, that I have proposed,
is the same as exempt me from the cruel misery.

The precise laws of the universe are nothing , for gifts,
  but I have been granted certain privileges,
The fantasy was never free,
a beauty ... so exaggerated.
You are a "Talisman", which I invent ...
To negociarte, in my intricate paths.
In my own destiny ... I make honorable "teasing" ...
For being so frugal ... and judgmental ...

                                                             Daniel H Guasti
                                                             pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario