lunes, 2 de septiembre de 2013

"Shared Moon , Tango"


                                           

                                                     "Shared Moon Tango"
                                                                            (tango)
I feel that the moon every night,
Today we are sharing.
We still have those intense moments,
An intimate past.
Your face, I no longer stranger,
despite the distance.
  Tonight, I released, the word,
of the letter that I write ...

For the large "skylight"
filtered, weak light rays,
are refracted by the "stained glass"
emphasizing the "bluing".
Moon knows how to enter,
for these, sides.
To spy by mirrors,
the glory of a successful past tense.

On both, we have been imposed,
distancing, for our egos.
The letter, already an "Old Manuscript"
  that unveils, my trembling hands.
On the other side of the gardens, the rose weeps,
the two some time, admire.
Tonight I will release the Aurora,
or the ambiguous lyrics that I'm writing.

I lurks a question like a knife,
like fire, that burns me.
  It inflames, my memory,
when I think, in my resignation.
The "Plot" dares to propose, acquittal,
  what has not, sure.
Do not know if I'll have another chance,
  I council at my bare questions.
That disappointment, as usual,
to my dismay, it is not right ...

Tonight, the moon .... our common ...
As the air we breathe.
In the streets of the Barrio muted,
and the moon, the sun flees
The morning, I will caution,
to keep the little luck, that I have left.
You will not let me post the illusion that ...
Perish, at the beauty of your eyes.
Today ... my insecurities are weighed as "lead" ...
In a treacherous balance, weighing liar ...
                                               
                                                    / Daniel H Guasti
                                                     pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario