jueves, 26 de septiembre de 2013

"Hyperbolas , Tango"...to my dear Dr. Guillermo Jemar

                                           


 
                                                       " Hyperbolas , Tango "
                                                                               ( tango )
                                            ...  to  my dear ... Dr. William Jemar


The " Hyperbola " paradigm is your most intimate ...
There is so accurate way to define you .
With my " rag Compass " , pleading.
I always try to acertarte , in my "defeat" .
The one that always , to get closer to You , help me ...
if only for a moment ,
I a couple of " axes " , I spewed own property
to draw in a "function" , your hermetisms .
 Your horizontality , always " tends to zero " ...
your sky , however ... A " infinity" ...

Meanwhile ... I, I instigated and invited ...
For , adjudicarte ... data.
 In the same " X's " your " denominator "
 but there is a "constant" , which stand in my head as " numerator " .
 The harmony ... an inconceivable music, calm my decontrol
 and bring me , you probably " climate" of " hyperbole "
Your docile look unconvincing , but with demands ,
it has little , logics .

I'm ... very predestined to defeat,
I press case , understanding the reason .
That course , erratic and random ...
I hold , just surrender, worship.
Your profane , the subtle " pipe dream " that holds the Quarter ,
 and destroy any " paradigm."
Your ardor elusive , however , prefer it,
although I exornes , to pure " allegories " .
 The trifle in Me, never resigned ,
when before You , I subordinated ...

The " Hyperbola " ... there will be a "knot "
with every grace , yours.
You, that stretch as a " wire "
 and I approach your more intimate pairs of " axes " .
 I know my dependency has done ... " Venerable " ,
and anything you want to know , of "Neat " or reasons ...
The vacuum that I will be ... unbearable ...
If one day your absence ... perhaps , will reuse the auspices of your name ...

                                                                                     Daniel H Guasti
                                                                                     pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario