martes, 31 de enero de 2012

"Zenith , Tango"

                                                                  "Zenith , Tango""

                                                                                        (tango)





Lit up like a flower,

  a pure moonbeams.

Zenith Length,

  like the light of the stars ...

Spring on,

  expression of your soul.

Rain of holy water,

  that night calm ...



I saw your silhouette in the forest

  apology for my anxiety.

  They were but shadows,

  before you tore.

Singing no longer has to return,

  by eloping with your eyes.

I shall always see the sunrise,

  with a rose in your face ...

Stubborn intrigue of mystery,

  that lurks in my memory ...



Zenith ... of pure light,

  smooth lines wrapped around you.

I discovered your beauty vivid

  with your god-like figure.

Transparent glass of water mystical

  that even today I still signa.

Women that contradicts the nerve,

  the brightness of a jewel ...



Zenith Length,

  flower that burns the poem.

You can see the nerve of your eyes,

  which gave me no respite ...

Lights that dazzle,

  fable tight ...

Zenith ...

Generous moonlight

. .. in the deep night

We lit ...







                                                                       Daniel H Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario