viernes, 27 de enero de 2012

"THE INVISIBLE POEM"


                       
                                   
"THE INVISIBLE POEM"
                                                
"Prologue"
                                                               
"The Invisible Poem"
Nobody thinks I'm going to propose,
is fanciful or exaggerated ...
This is an unusual poem,
for those who have the privilege to read ...
then is his label ...
be strange ...
Has been erected in probidades and virtues ..
and countless other languages ​​...
Imagine that you ...
Anywhere on Earth ...

If ever there was a poem dreamed
by a poet in the world with rearezas ...
it must be ...
I have no doubt ...
perfect for your words ...
his sublime poetry ..
His ecstatic feelings ...
"twelve syllables" perfect
and engaged in "sextuplet"
and "six stanzas" alone ...

I have been revealed ... only,
in a couple of times ...
... In a way a camper,
surrounded by wheat fields and sunflowers ...
in paradise and far ...
the province of Buenos Aires ...
I've seen engraved rustic,
a knife ...
on a lonely tree
in the countryside ...

The other ... I discovered it in writing,
  
in the sand on a beach Buenos Aires,
a section of its coast resort ..
walking alone in a fiery sunset.
waves,
then took charge of sweeping,
and why
of my mind ..


 In an old library,
someone has mentioned,
reading it,
and Sanskrit ...
But its contents,
no trace ...


I have taken,
to summon the audacity,
putting a title,
as a trap ...
"The poem Invisible"
One may wish,
if you want ...
But is not listed,
If you do not deserve ...
In her deepest soul ...
these premises,
the poem is due ...

On the next page I will try,
and again ...
I tell them that there were days that I sensed,
perfume,
with my nose,
and I have touched,
with my touch ...
I do not know if there
but I feel its vibrations ..
If you see ...
will be a brief moment,
and then,
forget again ...


Finally, we should say,
who believe in this luck ...
That's worth a try,
clear benefits for their spiritual ...
Be very persistent,
meditate on it ....
and wait for it ...

      
                                                                       
Daniel H. Guasti



                           
"THE INVISIBLE POEM"
                                                                           
... Author Anonymous

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario