martes, 31 de enero de 2012

"You humble heart of "quarks" , Tango

                                       "Your humble heart of "quarks", Tango "-
                                                                                       (tango)

  With tears clouded my eyes,

  today I am remembering.

... Me "deschavo" more reluctant,

  that a "quantum spring."

I instigated my repentance,

  and your face lit "gluons" ...

Your kindness is a garden of flowers,

. in your humble heart of "quarks".


I know even the slightest particular,

  for having invaded to the top ...

Nobody knows your heart and I hurt,

  and who have not forgiven me ...

I deserve your excommunication ...

  for not having considered ...

  noblest women in the neighborhood ...

My pride Sometimes I lie,

. and I decree that you were not for me.

The big mistake I did,

. is that of not having appreciated in time.

Now it's time for my lesson,

  and return to Rezart arrodiyao '...


I could feel the sweet beat,

. in every particle of your "cuore" ...

Now that I dot the grounds,

  I refuse to not go crazy ...

These "quarks" one day they will understand,

  ... to grant me my acquittal

Of Thee I just hope forgiveness,

. despite the howling of some "leptons" ...


The guilt never mitigated,

  if you do not get your answer.

Sometimes the fate you "dribbles"

  and it makes a couple of "pipes" ...

Then ... the years go by,

  and all attempts have failed to brag about ...

Best ... have measured the disaster,

.. which I did to your poor heart ...


"Up," "Charmed," "top", "down", "strange", "botton" ...

  Front suffered a "quarks" ...

The slim box that elevates you to a heaven providential

and I always will be grieving ...

What good is a handkerchief,

if not to mourn forever ...

The future will  me lagging ...

And my poor heart ... the hole ... 

                                                               Daniel H Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario