viernes, 27 de enero de 2012

"CHESS , TANGO"

                                                           "CHESS TANGO"

                                                                                   (tango)

                                                                                   ... My son Lionel Guasti

I was lonely as a "Tower"

at the tip of the board.

Laos pressed by all ...

. and could not "enrrocarse."

No "columns" to dominate,

. no future, no "check" ...

Forward two "pawns" blocked

. hinder me out.

A Costao 'the "King" and a gentle horse ...

I left not a "box" ...



Now I am like a pawn ...

But much more huge.

In my wild ride,

I say I am the Tower,

. but no one believes me ...

Chess has no chance,

. we are responsible.

As gods passengers

with our own mistakes ...



I realize the "Gambit"

. that made me the target.

I thought everything was eternal,

How? ... I could have imagined.

In chess there is nothing casual,

. everything is "cause and effect" ...

I have taken a step equivocao '

. in the "middle game" ...

I deal therefore

. and here's to the "great masters" ...

Panno or Najdorf ...



Here the reasons do not work,

. estofao mix as'.

One ... intended to be a chosen

. in their most intimate feelings ...

along comes someone

  and turn it around ...



The "joke" of a "combination"

I crashed into a table ...

"Sacrificed" my most valuable "pieces"

. for wanting to "get into ladies' ...

I'm running to "drop the needle" ...

. who call him to account ...

. when my poor wounded soul ...

is the most demanding ...


I had to shake your hand,

and hopeless,

. on the play "number forty" ...

No sense "postpone" ....

"White ... leave" ...

. and to sign the form ...

                                                                       Daniel H Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario