lunes, 30 de enero de 2012

"The Library of the Future "...to my daughter Daniela Andrea Guasti


                   
                                
                                       "The Library of the Future"

                                                                                             (Tango)

                                                                                        to  my daughter Daniela  Andrea Guasti...



I broke the window of the orthodoxy.

to go in search of hope.

I had to go through stars,

planets, quasars, and galaxies ...

To finally find ...

within the pyramid, ethereal,

inextricable in the nucleus,

of the virtuality of the "hyperspace" ...

Time froze,

and this time ... was my ally,

for power, for this one time ...

Deemed to be accurate.


There was ... the Library,

that "Enlightened Masters Forum" ...

At the edge of Universe ...

I had to correct an erratic course,

between "parallel worlds" ...

... There stood the great "Library of the Future" ...

With its columns of plasma,

I wanted to discover my dilemmas,

. with a promising future

 siemptre to be for calm.

I even tried ... swallow a handful of "quarks" ...

mixed with my tears,

evoking your beautiful eyes ...

lavish in my agony.

I thought ... in your eyes ...

Whether would you want me ...

And I shed my tears between "nebulae,"

when I got an answer ...


"Thresholds" infinite light ... ...

Certainties baffling and bold ...

"Dark energy" ... and "akashic".

I got involved with these scholarly pages ...

I looked between "virtual books"

your future, your providence ... and your "karma".

There was my own destiny,

linked to yours ... wobbly ...

 as ... hangs in the balance ..

Knowing this I remained calm,

and let my soul in peace ...



In that library the chance ...

Believe it fails ...

Certainty is true ...

. And we all need to prevent.

Before a long journey ... proof,

know the infinite consciousness ...

I took in my hands a couple of tangos,

as a generous help,

for my lost illusions ...

But ... now  rediscovered ...


Then began my return to Earth

with my emotions in tow,

And knowing that you lost,

the way "timeless" ...

was it a party.

However ... I realized,

I left my own firm,

... Just in case ...

In an emergency contingent

Promising to return,

my patience helpless ...

At the slightest suspicion ...


As I write this tango,

are exploding in my head,

subtle melodies ...

. "Brane" ... "strings" vibrate me ...

And a host of cosmic particles,

I go back to your beauty ...

The beauty of your face ...

As a comet of daring thirsty ...

For this enigmatic journey ...

worth it ... and much ...

 so crazy together ...


... Now I can only,

. To pay in installments,

 as consuming journey ...

 I had to sell ...

my beloved car "gluons" ...

... But this, believe me I do ...

With great joy ...




                                                                                  Daniel H Guasti

                                                                                 pisulinoal@yahoo.com.
          

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario