lunes, 30 de enero de 2012

"The Dark Goddess , Tango"


                                       “The dark Goddess , Tango”

                                                                     (tango)


Quiet, out of the bar,

 as in a dream.,

 in a strange loneliness,

 of a starry night.


I had the feeling, floating,

 through the streets magical

I could never imagine,

 what would happen,

 when I crossed the square.

I felt a voice,

right next to the source,

it appeared that woman.

Curled up and naked.

 and saying ...

- please see-.. ..


As I approached,

 I thought I saw a monument.

 a goddess brunette.

 as though it were Venus,

A perfect body.

as drawn,

  more exalted by the artist.


I saw her dead cold.

 then I took it as a child,

heated in my arms,

 I felt down stairs,

 as coming from heaven,

 Much was my thrill.

 when she said,

-let me go to sleep,

 run away from my destination.

of a world cursed...

 by an infamous love,

that comes under my horror-.

I told him if ... because ...

 in my fiction, or worship,

I no longer knew who he was ...

 or if that's true ...



But I tell you...

 I had never seen,

  a woman so beautiful.

I could hear the music more sublime,

 similar to a chorus of angels ambiguous

  When she spoke,

 in my delirium ...


Suddenly a noise ... intruder.

 finally woke up,

 and I was,

 in the same bar,

 at the same table I remembered ...

You did not know which

dreams of settling in,

If hers,

 or mine ... I fit ...


... Good luck ... I saw the sun rise on the street,

 when I looked through the glass,

It was then ...

What brought me back the breath ...

... but ... not my dream ...

                                                             Daniel H Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario