domingo, 29 de enero de 2012

"Constellations , Tango"


   

                                                      "Constellations, Tango"

                                                                                (tango)

Which star will be ...

The mythical shadow of your eyes.

I seek as a treasure,

. in the depths of infinity.

In the distance I lost,

. the most absolute love.

Justifies me a pain

  and vice populate the time ...


In the broad spectrum of my dream,

never going to be just a burning memory.

With you I could overcome

  the whole enigma of the universe.

I, who was always incredulous

  I attended certainty.

Decontextualized feat

. of sospecharte in immensity.

Your temporary exile resist,

all I miss you.


I sent a probe of joy,

  with my Tango more ally.

I sing your song of little,

  and you ... you're next to me.

Your eyes are black holidays

  " agüita" clear as spring water.

The disloyalty of my destiny I'm gone,

  when I think of your presence.

Not having this deficiency,

  I'm not going to celebrate ...


Which constellation will ...

 " shiting"  of laughter ...

You that you have "precise"

  tell me when you come back ...

I will wait very happy at the party,

. "Milonga" of the past ...

Disconnected and the Cosmos ...

You will be like gold in the neighborhood ...


Down here the reasons and fear,


  are "paving" to everything.

Feel your voice ... is my best gift

  with your cheery smile as an advance.

The "neutrinos" are setting the pace,

and from a constellation send me a text ...

I feel it in my own "aura" ....

Clear indication of what I'm saying ...
                                                                           Daniel H Guasti

"agüita" : small water ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario