domingo, 29 de enero de 2012

"The Woman in my dream".. to my daugther Daniela Andrea Guasti

                                   "The woman in my dream"
                                                                           poem ...to my daughter Daniela Andrea Guasti


The woman of my dream,
I've never tried,
It is always very generous,
and when my despair is rife,
she graciously appears ..
I never set out to analyze,
for fear that I leave,
Only accompanying me,
not only ignores me ...

She is beautiful, elegant,
But I have dispelled memories
its definitive figure ..
I could not define its terms,
I know it's pretty, brunette, not skinny,
medium height, blue eyes,
  lives in the street "Timoteo Gordillo",
between "Alberdi" and "Bragado"... (Buenos Aires) ...

It's a perfect woman
the ethereal being ...
Or perhaps, not be miserable,
as reality,
... no ... the surrounding ...
Sweet and soft as a flower,
friendly and jovial ..
He speaks to the ear,
from time to time,
and whispers words
then I forgot ...

I can attest,
that I block his presence,
your company and nobility ..
and my great dependence ...
I never asked,
of my achievements and successes,
or failures, or money ...
When she is,
life becomes more viable to me ..
... Easier ...
And when I ask for help,
I am up by giving,
She appears much given,
never fails me ...

   A true angel
of my subconscious,
protects me ...
And is not desired, as all,
she calls me ...
It helps me to walk,
Dream after dream, ..
I learned to desire,
I could not live without it ..
is an infinite certainty ...

There are days like everyone else,
that I ...
I begin to doubt God,
but immediately,
I get this thought ...
Who will be created? ...
but God ... who? ...
I have no ...
Another explanation ...

                                                    ing. Daniel H Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario