lunes, 30 de enero de 2012

"Hologram , Tango"


                                                       "Hologram , Tango"

                                                                                   (tango)

 

 

 

 

On an undulating curtain "quantum"

. three "gnomes" brazen.

In the air entered without impudence,

. with humor "desirous".

The three-dimensional projected

. before my cries ...

It stands your figure etheric

. subtle rays before my eyes.

I'll show up in uncertain "holograms"

. stingy pit mystery.

In my mind the "complex number"

. and "gigs" of a balanced equation to "zero" ...

 

Empty of matter and body,

. you mock up of my astonishment.

Restlessness of the mystic mystery

. while I'm going crazy.

You will be the effect of alcohol,

. that night I drank it desperately ...

Particles diffuse you. beauty

. and in my heart the bitter blow ...

Maybe I'll be dreaming about your dream ....

Perhaps this dreaming for '...

 

In the end I deserved collapse

. for not having Forgive 'on time.

Now assume much less

. of subordinarte to my whims.

Your architecture is d'another stick

. and dissipates over time.

In fact at times I lose,

. and your "hologram" ... my balance ...

 

From your peculiarities and do not bother me,

. begging to be a dream.

It's like you would edify '

. strange gods enigmatic.

I can see your figure mocking

Beckoning me with your charm.

I run in my futile quest,

. as trapped inside your mirror ...

 

 

 

Will my error as sidereal

. to deserve such horror.

Humor trickster and deaf

. I tie your long braids.

And I lost in tears

.  my madness like a “bufoso” ...

 

No !!... see you revere as a goddess ...

You do not see what I am suffering!

I want to hug ..

and no case.

I can not ... there is nothing ...

I stretch my arms ...

And always follow long ...

 

 
“bufoso”: a gun
 

 

 

                                                                        Daniel H Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario