domingo, 29 de enero de 2012

"Parallel Worlds and Hope ; tango"


                                                       "Parallel Worlds and Hope, Tango"
                                                                                                    (Tango)
Where will definitely crash,
. The cold towers of the resignation ...
Where I guess the possibility
. To return to reconnect with you ...
I kneel before the "graviton" ...
. And to spy disbelief over ..
Where dimensions are not "verse"
. And beats the cold "zero" of denial ...
Expressed there my eagerly awaited,
. With my fervent passion ...

Where "can not" ... rise up,
as you expect the impossible lover.
That turned him face ...
. And I still sleep at night ...
Dimensions redeemable
. Different worlds ...
And in turn,
. Possible and the like ...
Around us ... are imposed,
. But we can not see ...
"Higgs Boson" ... "gravitons"
. Do not want more,
. Not being able to spot a glorious horizon
. In this blessed Earth
A future with hope,
is our most sacred dance ...

Maybe we'll have to wait long ...
Maybe tomorrow ....
Vagaries of "Quantum Physics ...
With a share of madness ...
The old medieval lute ...
. Now play his Tango happens ...
I know I'll be "relojiando" ....
between the "strings" of a "graviton" ...
And on an unthinkable scale,
. We will embrace ...

The precious love that you lost,
A "boson" I will return ..
It takes patience,
. As history teaches ...
among so many twists and turns ...
 The "parallel worlds" ...
They are just a statistic,
 and an eternal hope ...

The "revenge" that you never gave.
that the destination will always deny it ...
I with this "mambo" I am optimistic,
. I shout from the rooftops.
In a "Brana" you exist ...
. Waiting for the bitter mate.

And this tango misses you ...
Wilted flowers from the past.
It seems to me always "clicking" the "sign" perennial
. To open up the miracle ...
I know you seek between "Fermions"
. And I do not give up ...
I'm tired to stand as a "Kurdish" ...
Outside the gates ....
that vain I ...
repeatedly hit ...
                                                                                 
                                                                                       Daniel H Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario