martes, 31 de enero de 2012

"Hadron , en you auric field ,Tango"

                                        "Hadron" in your auric field , Tango "

                                                                                                   (tango)

What is it? ... That energy reverential ...

That night I light up.

"Yoke" of "quark-anti quark"

  in the "spin" of your soul lucid ...

Bridges of light and shadow,

  in the dark silence of the village.

Clouds of "quantum particles"

  with your complexity in tow ...


Since I can not understand,

  I have to become a scientist ...

Bring you to "CERN",

  to accelerate the speed of light ...

Maybe they can spin virtue

. of the mysteries that account.

My amazement are "channels"

  for every time to understand you less ...

In my head are a scandal,

Filling a board of "quantum equations."

The music that refers you is enlarged,

  and "mamarrachea" with traces of chalk ...


Onerous and inexplicable than science,

  as I can unravel ...

If at the end ... I will be "balls" ...

As expectations go ...

A pure calculations, I was stubborn,

  but I'm always missing some "quarks" ...

I never get a "jigsaw"

  what about your soul hole ...

I go and come as a postman,

. with my "gluons" in the pocket.

The hoard as a treasure,

  as prizes for my punishment ....


That's why every now and then I will investigate,

with a curiosity of "quantum physics"

And forget your forgetfulness acetate,

with the particles of your "auric field" ...

There are "hadrons" already collided,

. in awe of your exotic chaos ...

I shortcuts in their spoil,

  and they that worship whisper ...

In search of your mysteries,

I always burn like a match ...

I place in your heart, my eyes ...

And the rest of your "hadrons" ... I study ...

 

  " mamarrachea "= scrawl                                                                                   Daniel H Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario