lunes, 2 de diciembre de 2013

"Woman runs , Tango"


                                               


                                                    " Woman runs , Tango"
                                                                                ( tango )
She ran through the park ...
Very close , my ...
He left a halo of fine perfume ,
fast, it was that moment .
I managed to guess a flirtatious smile,
and , hard as a "monument " .
Intimidated and very deep ...
Sitting in this lonely bench .

Your thought ... maybe if you were not the gift ,
I complained to me unfair " random " .
I just, I saw you go ,
and I knew well that you were beautiful .
But I lacked to inquire ,
clear measure of your sympathy .
Are those fleeting fantasies
one stood ... without realizing ...

The moment was fleeting ,
that now , I do not forget .
Perhaps it would have been enough ,
with an insignificant greeting,
for you to turn you ...
There ... changed history
it was the beginning of a new " frame " .
It was a "revelation " underused ,
in this life , so mean ...

The " others" fortune ...
you appear always , without anyone called.
This time ... the "shy" was given a "check" ...
unaware that " fortune " also played .
It was perfume , her sweet fragrance,
and forgetting, earned his coveted "starting point " ...
You have lasted ... what a " sneeze " ...
but you've been " stuck " in my memory ...

Today ... I wait the same time ...
and sitting on the same bench .
But still You did not show or late or early,
has been infamous ... " Epiphany " ...
Your Sometimes you show as an " elf " ...
And I get to talk with you ...
Until my dream is running out ... right there ...
And I do not know if You are the same ...
Another ... or no one ...
                                            Daniel H Guasti
                                            pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario