martes, 24 de diciembre de 2013

" Concessions, Tango"

                                         

                                              " Concessions, Tango"
                                                                   ( tango )
Write plot , from nothing ...
The ever growing dawn,
the bleak , uncertain day
trivial , occurring circumstances ...
Words that have been, or will be,
Pictures vain , in my memory ...
Beyond ... the formalities of excess ...
I know ... She will consider me ...
They will never be of more ...
More concessions, and less questions ...

Also, it is the gracious condescension , leaning ,
and makes your arrogance , reverential .
Brawls with my loneliness,
railway concessions, I have offered you .
You've tied to a dark wall ,
of that already , I can not get out.
It is vain , my future ,
if I'm away , you.
There is no better dreams ,
as we have dreamed together ...

Missing , I was ...
losing it all .
I put my pride, beneath you ,
at the expense of your inflated ego .
Who? ... Moved the " landmark " of confidence,
I could not , go back .
The eternal " trap " will never ,
Fit for my faithful " dependency."
I opened the windows of my suspicious " indulgences "
 and already , they never close.
From there I can verify ,
 all my tireless errors .

The late, falls on the patio,
and is currently meditations .
No ... for having made ​​concessions
I am today, most favored ...
Across the " Skin " is the "knot "
the truth, fine " warp " ...
I thought , being diligent as a " wicker " ...
by the end , I was just ... a " reverent asshole " ...
                                            Daniel H Guasti
                                            pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario