jueves, 19 de diciembre de 2013

"The Dream , Tango"

                                                  

                                                        "The Dream , Tango"
                                                                        ( tango )
Not if I'm awake ,
No , if I'm calling .
I touch my face with my hands ...
And I always warn your arms .
Doubled in tort,
Vigil current.
 Sleep is my faithful "Maravilla "
through which she expresses ...

They have been completely empty ,
concise " roundabout "
the garden , and its stars ,
the terrace, with Luna .
Solo, " decorated " my Dream ...
as one decorates a home ..
Have also been banal , figures ,
the rigid " Arithmetic " ...

Subject to its eve ...
Sleep is routed .
There is always something for you, I still ...
from a " dream plane " ...
The Dream, hit a "Olympic Jumping "
from a "reality" to the other .
A harmonic flash of light,
the precise "providence" , derided ...

As a bold text wanders
to unexpected times.
With our frugal unconscious
to save , the "madness " ...
Dreams are part ...
In another reality, more desirable.
When we are poor " dry sand " ...
The Dream ... endure ...

Oblivious to his immortality .
Never Sleep, is anoticia .
Acquitted of his own conscience ,
and on par with the countless Astros.
Dreams made ​​their collection,
 our recovered corduras ...
Being lucid is his " iconic " architecture ...
and is not mandatory ... interpret ...

I knew that "Lemur " , still waiting ...
 For Your ... will bestow his blessing ...
A sleepy time calls he deserved "fit " tacit ...
Between that , we call ... " Vigils " ...
                                             Daniel H Guasti
                                             pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario