miércoles, 11 de diciembre de 2013

"The Psychologist , Tango"


                                 

                                                    " The Psychologist, Tango"
                                                                             ( tango )
The main thing is that you feel , well ...
That told me the " psychologist " .
You 've got no idea how I am now ,
After I left you .
Remember ... you had anticipated ,
and you were going to suffer a lot.
You're a good person,
But you need to ... "support"

I for one, have very high "Self-Esteem "
And I 'm fine with my " laburo " .
And I leave permanently , with all my friends ,
Not like you, you stay at home, " I bajoneado " .
You have to be like me , fine " inside "
To take firmer decisions .
If you could see yourself , that " ass face "
and you come to me not mourn now ...
I would have thought before ...
A You will have to grab my " Psychologist "
She , immediately , like " up " .

Look ... although much you beg me ,
of my decisions , I will not change , not a "coma" ...
Have supported all my "Friends "
They were and the more that I " convinced " .
What happened to us ... we will not be the first ...
Nor the last .
I repeat, I am very good inside
and I do not drag ... none of the " blame " ...

I am very sorry , see you so destroyed ,
Why? Do you do ...  " guita "
much do you need ,
You ... you're a " pulled" ...
I'm better " me "
from the moment that I realized ,
 you do not already need .
You seem very undervalued ,
You have to raise your " Self-esteem" ...

Having in the face, always a smile ,
attracts far the "cool " ...
At the destination, it " manages " ...
and "luck " is him who strives more .
Crazy ! ... Cut it off, giving pity ...
Now stop mourn , as a " baby " ...
Chau ! ...
And do not forget , do " therapy " ...


 "laburo" = work
"bajoneado" = down
"guita" = money


Daniel H Guasti
pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario