miércoles, 4 de diciembre de 2013

"Eternity , Tango"


                                       

                                                       " Eternity Tango"
                                                                     ( tango )

The precise time and busy ...
Nothing touches to the " Eternity " .
 Eternity is You ...
I you release , a Time ...
There is an eternity and an acolyte silence
long before the "Big Bang "
where he was born , Time ,
and future "particles" that formed you ...

As I would suspect first ...
so lavish miracle ...
The miracle of being able to be by your side ,
if your true beauty, one rebajaste Albar .
Nothing ... to me it has been by petition ,
if you gave me the eternal " infinity" .
You were the "Reason " insoluble , I never had ...
So I should not , be born .

Eternity , as " Borges " has said , is the other "jail" ...
But you ... I am free ...
I have compiled in the " virtuality " of a mirror ,
our sequential experiences.
It is ignorance , our mistake handle ,
where happiness decreases .
I know that You always confident I 'll wait ,
around the corner, a corner.

And both make fools of " metaphysics "
and the " joke " that God made ​​us ,
to instill the bombastic " Reason "
in a "field", I miss logic .
The words almost always expire ,
when trying to explain the inexplicable.
We must prevent the "real " we discriminate ...
As if we were , " fine sand " ...

The eternal, is never the Aurora , suggests ...
But ... is the " Dream, we disintegrates " ...
The dream has its intimate experiences ,
Much more real ... stripped of " times " and "hours" ...
Only , what I lived with you,
I answer these unanswerable questions .
From my " limited awareness " ...
I answer my clear devotion to you ...
And for the rest of my unexpected days ... ...
                       

Daniel H Guasti / pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario