martes, 10 de diciembre de 2013

" Detachment Exercise No 5 , Tango"


                                 

                                                 "  Detachment Exercise No 5, Tango"
                                                                                               ( tango )
I run away ... I run, I walk away ...
It is the end of our relationship ...
Everything 's all over ...
I no longer love you .
I leave , I move away , I neglect
no longer ask me , sorry
Even you meditate .
I run away ... fast , I told you ,
Now I'm far away ... he could breathe , quiet,
 I need little, to the edge of this decision ...

Ya ... it's dawn Sunday, got it all under my control ...
and this " backpack " is all I wear.
I left you some money ,
by si , you do.
 Done this way ,
 and he was, writing.
I could ... rid of these " chains "
 and ended by materialize .

Now, I feel much more " lightweight"
your arms , that " ordeal " .
The lie was a nerve ,
very difficult to bear.
Simply , I stop loving you ...
and that is now irreversible ...

There is a horizon in my hands,
that moves , stripped of color .
My nimble legs , my arms , perish ,
 at the threshold of your beautiful face .
 I have a feeling of being "plastic "
and the way, I " stretched " long .
Something is happening to me ... ,
I'm an "elastic " receding ...

I'm going , but "the other " ... again ...
Where Am I ... Where do I go? ...
I am always on the same side,
the same house, the same house in my mind ...
You look out that window ,
that Ti , weaves you .
With your hair and your body,
your shiny eyelashes ...
s your big black eyes.
With your smile lucid , convincing,
with atmosphere ... "good Heaven " ...

Ya ... I'm feeling much more relaxed ...
Sign, that I "awake" ...
Touch you ... and you ... you're there beside me ...
And today ... It's on Sunday "
                                 
                                    Daniel H Guasti /
                                    pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario