domingo, 1 de diciembre de 2013

"TIE , Tango"


                                                   

                                                       

                                                         " TIE , Tango"
                                                                   (Tango )


It will be possible ... again! ,
came good " to cuete " ...
If you had threw the eye ,
to a yellow and green tie ...
No case ... friend
must be defined quickly and " to touch "
but ... when you go to buy ,
"Chau" ! ... Gone ... you were ...

Now I have to improvise any ,
to see some that I like ....
No worse Cross
when one , is  bound
to give a tie,
is a "lottery" ... wined ...

With so many tastes ... vanities ,
friend is to go mad ...
The yellow to " green paint "
that happy " blue and pink "
that very " partying "
That gray, very " sadder "
The other , which seems the flag ...
so " blue and white " ...
Pretty ...
For a " party Patria " .
maybe ... the " Scottish Classic "
Or else ... that totally " red "
counter to take my mother ,
I is "communist "
And to top it off ... you're right ..
One day I 'll sing the " Intermacional "
and chokes on his tongue ...

For each individual ... every subjectivity ..
there is a tie ... waiting ..
What ? ... choose to feed ,
my dissatisfied " ego " ...
It is a play that challenges me ,
Know what ? of them will awaken the look ..
that prohibited women
I " juno "
all my boring days ,
office ...

Oh yeeees ! ... I prefer the red , ..
morning premiere
and the " casorio " my cousin ..
See if by chance ... me " I 'm getting drunk "
without me bill,
is my mother appears behind me ,
and with nothing to stop ,
try me mercilessly
" acogotarme " ... with her ...
Martyring without penalties ...
this heroic "comrade" ...

    "al cuete " =seenseless
    "casorio"= wedding party
    "juno" = to see                

     "acogotarme" = hung                 Daniel H Guasti / pisulinoal@yahoo.com.a


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario