viernes, 13 de diciembre de 2013

"TROPOS , Tango" (english)


                                                 

                                                         " TROPOS , Tango"
                                                                     ( tango )
I choose to encompass you ...
By the very back of your Soul.
Perplexed by passages that intersect,
on your intricate "Labyrinth " ...
Those still nobody has traveled,
those who hide me , your imperious "Center" .
Le metaphor has chosen a course ,
 and the " tropes " I express myself .

Never with fake time , I " curled "
trying , to understand you .
Your diligent " entelechy "
cries and other forms .
Meanwhile logic entertains
 with " hands " of a clock without time.
Where not refrain me , and I " copy "
Story in a perfect ...

Where lines bend your gaze,
the corners of your neighborhood .
I expected to me, that dream patio,
with " geraniums " and pots.
There, I never failed utopia
room for a moment in your arms.
Never missed me , feats ,
I never " rest " , I rather "high" ...

Is " Entropic " , my uncertain future ,
So ... nothing in you is accurate.
The adventurous Laws have hit a jump,
the " wiring " of prejudice.
No disbelieve over the ambiguous,
if Ti , failed all my "Algorithms " .
 The future for me is a great mystery,
and " trope " shines with its verse, ironic ...

There is an "echo" that still exists ,
 is the inconsistency of your elusive .
Can he give me "Science "? ...
Such pompous ... " answers."
I live surrounded by subtle " Nebulae "
Less lucid , that bleak.
It's the price I must , pay ..
To access , towering beauty to your ...
                                                         Daniel H Guasti
                                                         pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario