domingo, 1 de diciembre de 2013

"PUPPETS, Tango"


                                                         

                                                            " PUPPETS "
                                                                    ( tango )
I have no lineage ,
to pretend wisdom ...
I 'm doing what I can ,
this question, which is the life ...

I try to understand the history ,
but I get lost in the search ...
The more I do the understanding ,
more I discover my ignorance ...

Fate puts you cheat,
when you draw neat ...
You end up discovering ,
you extraviaste by confused ...

A "charlatán" arrogate mastery ,
and teach , do not give anything ...
Soon you discover time
 not avanzaste or a block ...

The city defies me ,
allegories and lies ...
But tientos way ,
as lost in the fog ...

Much effort me ,
trying to understand this ...
The purest feelings ,
I get lost in the process ...

I hate not knowing the course ,
a improvisao ' will ...
The path does not exist,
there is only the challenge ...

I feel like I act buond
a miserable little theater ...
Meanwhile someone 's driving us
insignificant " puppet rag " ...

At the end of the account,
He will explain the garment ...
The garment that we meet ,
in this comedy that is life ....
 
"Charlatán" = talkative                                                   

 Daniel H Guasti / pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario