lunes, 9 de diciembre de 2013

" Detachment Exercise No 4, Tango"


                                           

                                           " Detachment Exercise No 4, Tango"
                                                                                    ( tango )
 My dear ...
I'm writing this letter ...
And I think ...
It will be the last.
You could tell , in your presence,
but I want , that this remains documented .
I clarified more , my own feelings ,
when I write .
The passion is over ,
and that is calling me
to break up with you ...
To break free of this martyrdom .

Tell you that it's over ...
Overwhelmed by a cruel boredom.
Finally , I solved ,
So what took me decide.
Tired to redeem ,
stationed with your "insult" .
And use me as a " serf "
at the expense of your daily moods ...

Fidelity , also put it as "focus "
to suspect certain , affairs.
Be advised that not qualify me , wrong ...
I did not take this decision .
Believed , too , in my redemption,
 but that was because , " contested " .
The perks that I gave you yesterday ,
you run out , beat ...

Someday, it had to happen ,
I decided me to get my wounded pride .
No, without much effort ,
 I had to do , deaf ears,
what some friends have told me ,
 and your eyes set ... In other ...
It was too much , embarrassment ,
 and this no longer gave for more .

But ... just ... think about being alone gives me panic ...
And I start to scare .
The Azar happy ,
and is pushing me in paths equivocal.
And again , burning the same letter,
with the intense flames of my " indulgence " ...
 The " letter " is already disappearing ... ...
The fire ... With his timid languages, devours it...
                                                                Daniel H Guasti
                                                                pisulinoal@yahoo.com .ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario