martes, 3 de diciembre de 2013

"Symmetries , Tango"


                                 


                                                           " Symmetries , Tango"
                                                                               ( tango )

My shadow desperately looks ...
On that " Hypotenuse "
tracing the shadow of the wall ,
and dissolving your shadow, nothing ...
Lacks " Symmetry "
I for You, feel ,
and what You , for me, feel ...
As annul the " Asymmetric " forms ,
with the perks , I left you ...

Sorry is a petty interest ...
for the balance of the " Great balance " ...
Lacks the " score " of your parka music
not a hint of " Symmetry " .
Who uselessly , insists ,
casting his soul goes with excess.
As I climb the " ladder "
you 'll be down another, but "mechanical" ...

Abstractions , we almost never clear ,
as oblique as enigmatic .
Crumble with their unspoken explanations
with a logical detriment .
Flee to a lonely exile tense ,
 for one-time , You think of me ...
No , even insist ...
the excuse , it will not be ignored ...

I am on my " numerator " dry "zero "
that You, not even " register " .
With a pathetic illusion
cold leaves "calendar" will succeed .
My love is disbanded , in yours ,
 and You never answer me ... By Others.
There on my horizon a dense fog ...
that confuses you , in their " hyperbolic " lines ...

You ... give me all ...
and all the arguments , I run out ...
You'll have to get the letter, accurate ,
in the " playful " prediction of our destinations .
I would not , shun your name from my past
by the angle , more " obtuse " ...
Crude angle projecting " The Fate " is spinning ...
And that will be "split " ... E " identical" ...
                                                                 Daniel H Guasti
                                                                 pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario